Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home

Just a quick post to let everyone know that things are going great. Sophia is darling. Warm and kind. She and Katerina immediately connected and they've been stuck together like glue all evening. There's so many things going on in my head and I need to sort them out a bit before I can express them. But I can certainly say I'm so happy she's finally here.

I can't imagine what's going on in Sophia's head.


The girls had a quick snack of fish nuggets, chicken nuggets and hot dogs and Sophia dipped everything in tabasco sauce.


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see your girls together! Hoping these next few days of settling in go smoothly. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures of two sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope the time change issue sorts itself out soon for Sophia and her dad. Your girls already seem at ease as sisters in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see Sophia AT HOME! We continue to pray for the transition process...and can hardly wait to hear/see more in the days to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All our love to you four as you start your life together! -Ann, David and Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughters are so beautiful. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect pair! Congratulations!!! And, a big warm welcome to Sophia!!!

    All our love,
    Cousins Gail, Larry and Kara

    ReplyDelete